A program which I also experimented a lot with is Jarvis Lite by ACW Technologies. This lightweight program is great if you want to use custom voice commands to control your PC. It’s also incredibly easy to set up new commands and the possibilities are incredible.
- Create and edit custom commands, responses and actions.
- Play, pause, stop, rewind, fast-forward, mute and volume controls.
- Create individual commands with multiple commands and responses.
- Type whatever you speak with Dictation enabled.
- Get the latest news from BBC News.
- Emulate key presses on your keyboard with Hotkey Commands.
The brilliance of this program lies in the simplicity. You just download it, add some commands and you’re ready to go. It is also completely free which is hard to come by these days.
I’m not using this program anymore as I want Jarvis by side everywhere and this is not possible with Jarvis Lite. Nevertheless, it is the perfect solution if you only want Jarvis on you PC.
So please a round of applause for ACW Technologies and download the program here:
Jarvis Lite – ACW Technologies
Download Jarvis Lite for free now and set custom commands to control your computer! For Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.