Learn robotics and build your own personal AI assistant like Siri. For Developers, Makers & Kids.
What Can Q.bo One Do
The Q.bo One robot has a very attractive curved shape with a round capacitive touch head, eyelids, and a mouth made of leds that allows it to express emotions.
- See: With the two cameras in its eyes, the Q.bo One robot can see, recognize and track faces, capture photos, and enable immersive video calling.
- Hear: Three microphones and natural language processing let you talk to Q.bo One from anywhere in the room.
- Speak: Q.bo One has a mouth made of leds and a speaker connected to a sound card so he can do sophisticated sound manipulations.
- Motion: Q.bo’s head comes with two digital servos that control up and down movements along with right and left movements.
- Feel: Q.bo One is fitted with a capacitive sensor on the top of his head that is divided into three sections which lets him react appropriately to touch.
- Fun: These amazing piece of electronic kit will keep your kids, educators and developers entertained, engaged and educated for years to come
[/wpsm_column][wpsm_column size=”one-half” position=”last”]
Latest News on Q.bo One:
12 Personal Robots for Your HomeSeptember 11, 2017 - TechCo (blog)
Since I was a child watching Star Wars and seeing robots like C3Po and R2D2, I've dreamed of having a robot of my own. This desire was further strengthened by watching the The Jetson's family robot, Rosie the Robot Maid who kept the homestead running...
Open source desktop bot is aimed at makers young and oldJune 20, 2017 - New Atlas
The Qbo One open source robot is designed primarily for kids, educators, developers and. The Qbo One's head is home to HD camera eyes, an LED-packed mouth. The camera in each eye of the Qbo One open source robot are reported capable of. Pitched as cute...
Thecorpora Announces Next-Generation Interactive Robotics Platform Q.bo One, Coming to Indiegogo in JuneMay 22, 2017 - PR Newswire (press release)
BARCELONA, Spain, May 22, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Interactive robotics company Thecorpora (http://thecorpora.com/) is excited to unveil the successor to its patented Q.bo; launching soon on Indiegogo, Q.bo One will be an open-source robotics platform...