If you want to be sure that Jarvis understood your command, you can always add a task where he confirms that he understood. But it gets quite boring after a while that you always get the same responses. With this tutorial, I will show you how you can randomise the responses in Tasker.
For this tutorial, you only need Tasker. If you don’t want to do it yourself, you can always directly download the Tasker task below!
- Step 1: Create a new Task and give it a name like responses or affirmative
- Step 2: Variable Set => Name: %answerok => To: on it|consider it done|sure|got it|processing
- Step 3: Variable Split => Name: %answerok => Splitter: |
- Step 4: Variable Randomize =>Name: %textno => min: 1 => max: 5
- Step 5: Say => Text: %answerok(%textno)
You can of course update it to your own responses. if you want to add more responses be sure to update Step 4 and increase the max to a higher number.