This is the self-destruct button on your phone. If you lose your phone or it gets stolen, you can wipe all your data or a specific directory with a specific text message!
- Make a new Tasker profile and choose “Event.”
- Go to “phone” and select” received SMS” section:
- Send: Any contact (so you can send even from other phones) – Content: self-destruct (you can put in anything you like as long you can remember it.
- Create a new task
- Click on “File” and go to” Delete Directory.”
- Make sure to select “Recurse” otherwise the directory won’t be deleted.
*Warning* RECURSE: you can delete the whole SD card contents if you are not careful with this option. Make sure to select the right directory!!!