We already explained on how to use Tasker with Spotify: Play Any Playlist In Spotify With Tasker.
But you can also take it easy and use Google Assistant to launch and play Spotify.
So the only thing you need for this tutorial is Google Assistant and the Spotify app on your Android:
- Launch Google Assistant: Press and hold the Home Button on your Smartphone
- You can then give commands like:
- Play Friends on Netflix
- Watch the Walking Dead on Netflix
Be sure to link your Spotify account in Google Assistant. In the video, you can also see how this is done:
- Click on the blue button on the top right-hand side
- Press the 3 dots menu button on the top right-hand side
- Press Settings
- Go down to Services => Music
- Link Spotify and that’s it!
Let us know if this worked out for you or drop a comment below and we will find the solution together.